Epoxy floor paint fillers are mainly titanium dioxide, iron oxide red, quartz powder, etc. Their proportion is relatively large, after storage for a period of time, they often sink to the bottom of the paint barrel. The dispersant is to wet and disperse the pigments and fillers added in the epoxy floor paint to maintain the stability of the pigments and fillers in the floor paint. The existence of dispersant is very important for epoxy floor paint. Whether the epoxy floor paint material will precipitate in the storage process will affect the normal use of the floor paint material. How to improve the stability of epoxy floor paint with dispersants:
1. Keep the filler particles suspended.
The dispersant adsorbs fine fillers and solvents together through the active groups in the structure to form an adsorption layer. Depending on the entropy repulsion force, the filler particles stay in the dispersed suspension state for a long time in the floor paint.
2. Enhance the affinity of each component.
Linking coatings and filler particles can improve the affinity of each component in the paint and reduce the surface tension of the paint floor. On the one hand, it can improve the stability of the floor paint in the process of dispersion and storage, on the other hand, it can improve the leveling performance of the floor paint film, and enhance the float luminescence and color covering.
3. Balance external forces.
On the one hand, the external force has air pressure, on the other hand, there is gravity, which will cause various particles in the floor paint to sink and eventually form precipitation. Dispersants can stabilize fine particles.
The role of dispersants in epoxy floor paint materials:
1. Improve gloss and leveling effect. That is to say, a certain smoothness is enough.
2. Prevent float and blossom.
3. Improving the attention of shading is not the better in the automatic shading system.
4. Reduce the viscosity and increase the loading of pigments.
5. Reducing flocculation is like this, but the finer the surface energy of the particles is, the higher the dispersant of adsorption strength is needed, but the dispersant with too high adsorption strength may cause disadvantage to the performance of the film.
6. The reasons for increasing storage stability are similar to those above. Once the stability strength of dispersant is insufficient, the storage stability becomes worse.
7. Increase color development, color saturation, transparency (organic pigments) or covering power (inorganic pigments).本站网址：